1. The Milling Settlement is open to visitors on Saturdays and Sundays
from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; on other days of the week after prior arrangement.
(tel. +12 380 11 09, +12 626 32 32).
2. Admission to the settlement is payable. Standard ticket PLN 10, discount ticket PLN 8.
Groups over 15 people – individual price.
3. Discount tickets are available for children, young people and students up to 24 years of age,
as well as pensioners upon presentation of a relevant identification.
Children up to 6 years – free admission.
4. SPECIAL CARE SHOULD BE TAKEN WITHIN THE PREMISES OF THE SETTLEMENT
DUE TO MACHINERY FACILITIES IN OPERATION (THE FLOUR MILL AND SAWMILL). Children must be under supervision of adults.
5. Within the settlement there are some architectural obstacles that may pose a challenge to people with disabilities.
6. In order to ensure safety and comfort during the sightseeing the following is prohibited:
– smoking (NO SMOKING)
– dropping litter
– taking own drinks, meals and alcohol
– taking outside any objects that are within the settlement – the premises are under video surveillance
7. Animals must be kept on leash at all times
8. Tourist photography is allowed and free of charge with the exception of special sessions (price: PLN 120/hour)
9. The owner of the premises shall not be liable for any property left at the premises of the settlement
or any damages and injuries resulting from careless behaviour of the visitor.